Sharing data and learning lessons from previous project deliveries to treat Knowledge as an Asset
The effective management of knowledge is key to leveraging competitive value inherent within any business. We understand that recent history is littered with well intentioned attempts at exploiting knowledge, but many have failed to deliver against the promise.
i3Works have a wealth of practical experience of implementing knowledge management solutions, ranging from strategic solutions and knowledge enabled strategic change through to the development of wikis, lessons identified systems and communities of practice. We understand what works and what doesn’t, particularly within project based organisations where people are often incredibly busy and reluctant to engage in conventional knowledge sharing methodologies. We blend our innovative approach to knowledge management, lessons and associated analysis with our rich seam of practical experience secured across a wide range of sectors.
We are actively involved in the APM’s Knowledge Management SIG and have been active members of the IPA’s Knowledge Sharing forum since its inception.
OUR SERVICES AT A GLANCE:
- Development and delivery of knowledge strategies, plans and solutions.
- Knowledge management based organisational change and business transformation.
- Delivery of knowledge management services including wikis, good practice, exemplars, lessons identified events and systems, all of which exploit modern systems and methodologies.
- Expert development of communities of practice, facilitation of lessons events.
- Knowledge based analytics and insight, including assurance and senior level reporting.
For further information on how i3Works is able to support you in delivering business value, please contact us: