Analysis of ‘As Is’ scenarios through to design and deployment of ‘To Be’ toolkits and processes
PMO Project Controls function
We will analyse the ‘As Is’ situation using best practice toolkits and formulate an improvement strategy.
We will tailor our approach to accommodate both green and brown field sites.
Schedules – carry out health checks to existing plans and make recommendations based on findings, such as:
- Technical scheduling techniques
- System configuration changes
- End user training
Resourcing – We will apply expert analysis and recommend targeted add value improvements to your resourcing function. Analysis would involve asking such questions as:
- What is the process for identifying and deploying project resources?
- Is project resource demand validated?
- How are project resource shortfalls identified and gaps filled?
- How does resource prioritisation work in your business?
- Are resourcing processes in place and widely known and understood?
Our improvement plan will be cognisant of your people, your process and accommodate your technology thereby minimising disruption to your business. We will work alongside your teams to ensure successful delivery of business change initiatives.
Reporting – We will apply our extensive experience to ensure:
- You have a consistent process for project reporting, that’s widely known and understood
- Different teams report data using a consistent process and format
- Manual intervention and re-work is kept to a minimum during your reporting period
- Where viable, single teams are responsible for producing reports
- Your P3M reports are fit for purpose
We have a record of improving reporting processes and outputs and can customise our service to meet your needs. We will recommend data and process improvements, focusing on a single data capture process that will enable multiple uses across project, programme and portfolio reporting.
For further information on how i3Works is able to support you in delivering business value, please contact us: