Chris is an experienced and qualified programme and project manager, with extensive experience of successful delivery across both the public and private sectors.
Chris Cooke - Principal Consultant
Chris has led on a wide range of programmes including IT, business transformation and change. He has used Programme and Project lifecycles to deliver success from the development of business cases, project plans & schedules, through to benefit realisation in both waterfall and agile related environments.
Highly motivated with a focus on excellent stakeholder and communication skills, Chris provides organisations with a trusted advisor who is able to quickly analyse the position of programmes and projects and make timely interventions to ensure they are run successfully.
Well organised and experienced in governance across portfolios, programmes and projects Chris also provides clients with confidence on delivery through the setup of teams, project/portfolio boards, risk management and effective client management.
Chris is a team player, able to integrate quickly across all areas of the business to ensure results are achieved seamlessly. He leads strategically and also delivers with a hands-on-approach.
Top Skills / Areas of Knowledge
• Agile Practitioner & Scaled Agile (SAFe) Certified
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
• MSP Practitioner
• Multi-million-pound complex programme delivery across public and private sectors including defence, water utilities and local government
• PMO design, set up & management across portfolios
• Excellent communication management
• Strong governance, organising & assurance skills
• Business transformation & cultural change experience
For further information on how i3Works is able to support you in delivering business value, please contact us: