Paul has worked within project environments for over 4 years. He is an excellent and personable communicator and this has enabled him to develop strong collaborative working relationships throughout his career.
Paul Upfold - Consultant
With a keenness for technical detail and a genuine passion for project delivery this has driven him to enhance his knowledge and experience across a range of industries. He has a proven record of delivering results in a pressurised environment and coupled with effective planning and confident decision making has enabled him to excel in such situations. Paul is creative and innovative and considers a forward looking approach to business a necessity.
Top Skills / Areas of Knowledge
- Extensive experience of Project Management environments across a range of product areas
- IT Project implementation and delivery
- Business Migration and Cutover Planning
- Operating Model design and implementation
- User Acceptance Testing - planning and execution utilising HP's Quality Centre
- Business Change Management - planning and implementation
- Process Design and Improvement- integrating numerous business areas
- Solid project management disciplines
- Excellent stakeholder management and productive business relationship management.
- Analytical decision making
- Risk and Issue management including rigorous mitigation and resolution
- A natural and instinctive approach to coaching and sharing best practice
- Competent process flow designer
Having worked for i3Works for just over a year now, I continue to feel that there is a huge opportunity to grow as an individual and contribute to the growth, prosperity and the working environment of the company through the work I do. I am given the support and empowerment to really allow me to thrive and be the best person I can be for the company.
For further information on how i3Works is able to support you in delivering business value, please contact us: